12 sept 2014

Love, hate and Insomnia

I hate love.
But I don't hate love.
I hate love.
The concept and the word.

I hate myself.
I hate my words,
my ideas and the
poems about love.

I love the poetry
but I hate when
I write in a primitive
english basic and pover.

How can I write about
my love for you in english?
Can I really tell you
or demostrate my love?

I don't think so.
This just are words,
no poetry.
For that I hate myself.

I understand your ideas
and youre fucking crazy
thoughts. But...
You know, I love you anyway.

Enough! Shut up and listen!
Don't leave me,
don't hurt yourself
because it hurts me.

Love me, just love me.
Kiss me. Nothing more.
Kiss me and love me.
I need you, I miss you.

We can stop the world
and can't hate anything.
Just love, darling.
Do you understand that?

So I were in flames when I sleep with you...

Say no more.

By. Harry Haller