12 sept 2014

Hate, love and insomnia

I love hate,
Although I don’t hate love.
I love hate at all.

(The constant concept of these words)

I love myself
I love my words,
My ideas and poems.

I hate the poetry,
But I love,
Written in a basic form.

How can I write about it?
How I'll do it? I mean…
Can I really tell you this in english?

I think so. Just are words,
that’s why I'll try to do it.
For that I love myself.

I can’t understand your ideas
And your fucking crazy thoughts, but…
You know. I hate you anyways.

Once more! Open up your mind,
Leave me, hurt me and hate me.

Hate me, just hate me.
Punch me, Nothing more.
Knock me and hate me.

We can’t stop the world,
We can love everything in it.
Just hate, darling.

Don’t you understand that?

So I were in flames when I sleep with you...

Say No More...