25 dic 2014

Cavidad

Xmas, is a contracted form of “ch” in greek, but that isn’t means more than the meaning that these word supposed to means. Christmas is a hard time for all the dear ones. Let me remember what I’ve done and then I’d love to hear what you want to tell me. Let the air in into your lungs, take a deep breath, but not too much, only to live on night and day. I used to say: Among the things that make me sad… your kind of loving has broke my poor heart Harry. Take it and leave me alone. If only love was here, I’ll be taking my time to feeling. Faster than a bullet of a gun. Holding the dreams that we share. Happy Christmas and happy new year, hope you have a lot of fun over my grave. I want to give you some quotes of your favourite writer, Hermann Hesse.

Aphorisms are something like jewels; rarity increases their value, and they are enjoyable only in small doses.

Good Lord, what a world this is, where it is impossible to be decent without becoming neurotic (p.101).

Youth leaves scars on the soul of almost every halfway differentiated human being. Apart from psychoanalysis, there are many means of dealing with them. One of these is religion, and even such a substitute for religion as membership in a political party is another. (p. 84).

Interpretation is a game of the intellect, often a very amusing game, good for clever people with no feeling for art, who are able to write books about sculpture or diatonic music, but never penetrated to the core of a work of art, because they stand at the gate, trying their luck with a hundred keys, failing to see that the gate is open. (p. 512).


It is possible to be a writer, but not to become one. (552).